CODE OF CONDUCT
By accessing this website you are agreeing to be bound by these Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations and you agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Community Code of Conduct
PuchMaxi.co.uk is dedicated to an inclusive and harassment-free experience for all regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, appearance or religion. We have ground rules and established etiquette for posting messages or material to our forum and site. Users should be considerate of the expectations and sensitivities of others on the network. You may not use the Web Site to impersonate another person or misrepresent any other party. All messages transmitted by you should correctly identify you as the sender. Any attempt to alter the system configuration, or breach the security of the network to gain unauthorized access to other users email accounts, or any other attempt at ‘hacking’, is strictly prohibited and will result in the immediate cancellation of all access and the possibility of criminal and or civil charges being brought.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Throughout the Web Site we may have provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or that the information, products or services offered on or through the sites.
Changes and Improvements
PuchMaxi.co.uk reserves the right to make changes, improvements, alterations or amendments in and to the products, services, information and materials contained on the Web Site including the terms and conditions of your use of this Web Site, without liability.
By posting or sending a message in any public electronic forum on the Web Site, you agree to have that message along with your name and or user name posted for public viewing both here and in other promotional and advertising materials without compensation. PuchMaxi does not undertake to necessarily post every submission. All messages that are posted represent the opinions of the individuals or organizations posting those messages and do not express the ideas or opinions of PuchMaxi. You may copy the posted messages for personal use, but redistribution in any way requires the written permission of PuchMaxi. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy you make of any message(s) located on this web site shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
You may not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site.
- Use the Web Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Web Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Web Site.
- Use the Web Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage or interfere with business interests or contractual relations of any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Web Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Web Site.
- Use the Web Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, county, national or international law.
- Use the Web Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Web Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
- You understand that we have no obligation to monitor any bulletin boards, chat rooms, web logs, or other areas of the Web Site through which users can supply information or material. However, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information we believe necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in our sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Service. We also reserve the right to deny access to the Web Site or any features of the Web Site to anyone, for any reasons, including as a result of persons who violate these Terms and Conditions of Service or who, in our sole judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our website or infringes the rights of others.
To use certain features of the Web Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Web Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account.
We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Web Site or any part of the Web Site at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Web Site affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Web Site, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Service, shall survive.